ATVing at it's best with OutATime Tours
News Release September 2012
(Please scroll down to read more.)
We are constantly changing and adding exciting things to our Newfoundland tours so hopefully you will be able to join us
and I know that you will really enjoy yourself. We are now presently taking booking for the 2013 year.
What is included?
- Ferry Charges for you and your bike. (Return Trip)
- Security Fees
- The Fuel Surcharge for you and your ATV or Quad as they are known in NL.
- Accommodations: A total of 8 nights accommodation. We stay in motels, cottage or lodges with everyone having their own bed and all have showers.
- Parking for your vehicle(s) while your away.
- Trail Lunches: This would consist of a bag lunch or a boil up that we must eat on the trail because we cannot get to a eating establishment.
- Gas: All Gas that is required for your ATV that is purchased in NL.
- Escorts or trailering due to trail closure that may be needed during our trek.
- The opportunity to do a bit of fishing during one or two of the evening if you want to but you must bring your own gear and obey the act.
- Great Riding during your Journey.
Plus one or two of the best guides you'll ever find so you will be able to travel worry free and enjoy your holiday to the fullest.
As of now we board the ferry in North Sydney for Argentia Friday evening and arrive back the following Saturday morning where we will be re-united with our vehicles and head for home with many fond memories. I also offer a tour which leaves North Sydney and goes to Port aux Basques and returns via Port aux Basques. This tour does not include the Eastern part of the Rock.
Additional Information and Re-cap:
We always get in before supper unless we plan it otherwise. You would have traveled approximately 1000 km during your excursion across the Rock which could include a few side trips. 65% of your trip would be on the old railbed of the Newfie Bullet and the other 35% would be on logging roads and trails that I've learnt over the years, which some of trails being create by me as far back as 1993. With the short boat tour we spend about 50% on old rail beds and the remaing time on logging and minig roads.
Please note that I'm taking bookings for 2013 and remember that it's 1st come 1st served so don't miss out because someone can't make up their minds.
We will not live forever so enjoy life now that you have the chance.
If you have any other questions please don't be afraid to ask.
The Codfather of Fun
Roger D Cormier
54 Baldwin Street
Tel: (506) 386-1245
Sometime at the Camp: (506) 488-2575